Mlily Harmony 2000 Ortho Super King Size Mattress
Part of Mlily’s specialized Ortho Range the Harmony 2000 Ortho has been specially designed to be ﬁrmer, making it ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain and other back-related problems.
With 2000 of Mlily’s extra-firm series M springs (in the 150cm King-size) singularly layered into the core of this mattress, to providing you with a more supportive feel the Harmony 2000 Ortho will help ensure you to get to the deep, regenerative sleep that you need to awake refreshed and inspired.
Harmony 2000 Ortho layers.
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Mlily’s sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and Comfort Memory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is cool, breathable and adaptable to you.
2. Flex Comfort Foam. What’s better than two gel-memory foam layers? Answer: An added layer of Mlily’s special Flex Comfort Foam.
3. Pocket Springs. It’s one thing to have Memory Foam – it’s another to carefully layer in Pocket Springs. 2000 of Mlily’s extra ﬁrm series M-springs (in the 150cm King-size) bring out the performance of this mattress.
4. Airtech Border. Mlily’s aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of the mattress.
5. Flex Support Foam. Mlily have added a ﬁnal layer of custom Flex Support Foam to provide you with that extra level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely. Being an Ortho model, it means this layer is thicker and even more supportive.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.