Mlily Harmony 3000 Ortho Double Mattress
Part of Mlily’s specialized Ortho Range, the Harmony 3000 Ortho has been specially designed to be ﬁrmer, while adding an increased amount of Flex Support Foam that provides more stability for back and hips.
Ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain and other back-related problems, the Harmony Ortho 3000 mattress features Mlily’s extra-ﬁrm I series springs which in turn are double-decked into the core of this mattress, to provide a more supportive feel and help ensure you to get to the deep, regenerative sleep that you need to awake refreshed and inspired.
Harmony 3000 Ortho layers.
1. Mlily Gel-Memory Layers. Mlily’s sleep scientists have carefully combined the best in Cooling Gel and Comfort Memory Foams to provide you with an advanced layering system that is cool, breathable and adaptable to you.
2. Flex Comfort Foam. What’s better than two gel-memory foam layers? Answer: An added layer of Mlily’s special Flex Comfort Foam.
3. Pocket Springs. It’s one thing to have Memory Foam – it’s another to carefully layer in Pocket Springs. 3000 of Mlily’s extra firm series I-springs (in the 150cm King-size) bring out the performance of this mattress.
4. Airtech Border. Mlily’s aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of the mattress.
5. Flex Support Foam. Mlily have added a ﬁnal layer of custom Flex Support Foam to provide you with that extra level of support to help you recover quicker and sleep more completely. Since it’s an Ortho, it means this layer is thicker and even more supportive.
Please note: All measurements are approximate but as near to accurate as possible.